Poor Indoor Air Quality
Indoor air pollution is one risk you can avoid if you’re informed. Pro Energy Consultant’s Professional test can give you peace-of-mind and put you onto the path to a healthier home.
Studies and research reports increasingly draw correlations between a wide range of health issues and indoor air quality. Fact is, our indoor air is far more polluted than the outdoor air, and we spend 90% of our time inside.
Your home or building needs to ‘breathe’ to be efficient, comfortable, and to provide quality air for its occupants. Otherwise, stale and stagnant air just continues to re-circulate, taxing the performance of your mechanical systems and causing an unhealthy indoor environment.
Signs of Poor Indoor Air Quality
Poor air quality can manifest in a variety of ways, depending upon the source. Here are the most common issues our clients seem to have:
- Excessive dust build up, no matter how often you clean.
- A lingering, musty odor in portions of the property.
- Elevated humidity levels.
- Allergy or sinus irritation while in the property.
- Recent water intrusion/damage.
- Unidentified sources of current or recurring mold growth.
Indoor Air Quality Testing Services
- The only composite home air quality assessment.
- Samples collected by a professional.
- Clear and concise analysis reports.
- Peace-of-mind at an economical price.
- Detailed chemical analysis is available (additional charge).
Benefits of Pro Energy’s Indoor Air Quality Testing Services
- Professional sampling ensures accurate testing results.
- Report turnaround time in days, not weeks.
- Comprehensive, easy to understand report outlines specific action steps for improvement.
- Costs less than mold spore testing.
- No drilling of holes in walls is necessary.
- Advanced testing uses the most sensitive methodologies available today.
- When performed at the same time as an energy assessment, we achieve a level of diagnostic insight not possible otherwise.
- Significant savings possible when you combine an energy assessment with an indoor air quality test.
It’s well known that our indoor air can be more harmful than the air outside. Excessive dust, elevated humidity and allergy problems are all signs of poor air flow.
Our indoor air quality testing services offers the only composite home air quality assessment.