Thermography is Used to Detect Heat Gain and Heat Loss
Thermal Scans or infrared is an advanced non-invasive technology that allows Pro Energy Consultants to show clients:
- Heat loss and air infiltration
- Malfunctioning radiant heating systems
- Broken seals in double pained windows
- Water intrusion
- Roof leaks
- Missing or damaged insulation
- Overheated electrical equipment
Thermal imaging has become one of the more indispensable implements in an energy audit. To learn more about Pro Energy Consultants thermal scan technology call (630) 770-4994 today!
The Thermal image above, shows an attic hatch without weather stripping or insulation above the hatch cover.